A pop culture junkie, sports fan, and ad agency professional with over 15+ years experience, I give voice to iconic brands across Entertainment, Sports, Video Gaming, and Consumer Products. Well-honed storytelling skills and wit are my edge — whether it’s developing a multi-platform 360 campaign, nailing that perfect tagline, or writing a concise positioning document that guides and inspires internal teams.
Senior Copywriter & Strategist (Freelance) Los Angeles, CA, 2017-present
I partner with industry-leading digital agencies and production studios to spearhead the strategic development and writing of cross-platform creative campaigns, as well as B2B marketing. Recent key projects for NFL Network, Warner Bros, Disney+, Facebook, Sony Pictures, Netflix, Scopely Games, Discovery Channel, Tubi, FOX Entertainment, FOX Bet, DirecTV, USA Network, others.
- B2C: Pitches, TV spots, Promos, Social & Digital, Radio, Stunts & Experiences, Tag-lines, more.
- B2B: Positioning, brand ID, sizzle reels, brand books, executive presentations, internal mantras & anthems
Core Competencies & Recent Projects:
Fan Experiences: For DC Fandome, Warner Bros’ groundbreaking virtual event (August 2020), scripted fan-favorite interactive experience, “The Joker’s Escape.”
- 4MM impressions in 24 hours across 144 countries
Social & Digital: For Scopely Games’ best-selling mobile title, “Star Trek Fleet Command”, scripted numerous special shoot spots starring talent from the movies and TV series; contributed daily social posts, building massive anticipation for expansion of game.
360 Campaigns: For Facebook Watch’s flagship docu-series, “Stephen Curry Versus The Game”, developed the winning agency pitch; led writing of subsequent multi-platform marketing launch.
- Series garnered highest ratings series in platform history
Promos: Lead writer for 2021 campaigns for Disney+, NFL Network, DirecTV, Hallmark, Hasbro.
Brand Launch: Lead writer for Fox Sports’ wagering app, FOX Bet; scripted viral content for celebrity brand ambassadors to capitalize on a projected $22B industry by 2022.
- Grew awareness 50% in operating states; increased brand’s wallet share by 33%
App Content: For USA Network’s hit series, “The Sinner”, led scripting of a season-long interactive app to further immerse fans; worked closely with design teams on UI and UX.
B2B: For Tubi and Fox Entertainment’s brand-new ad-supported streaming service, scripted the 2021 Executive Presentation to advertisers and media buyers.
Brand Strategist & Copywriter Los Angeles, CA, 2013-2017
Brand Identity & Positioning for major clients CNN, AMC Networks, Sony Pictures Entertainment, NFL, Major League Baseball, LA Dodgers, Pechanga Resort & Casino, Nat Geo, others.
Film & TV Marketing Creative (Freelance) Los Angeles, CA, 2009-2013
Work with numerous agencies in LA and NY, as well as directly with studios and streamers, ideating and scripting special shoot teasers, trailers, on-air spots, social content, and OOH/print for major films and TV titles.
- Studio/Networks: 20th Century Fox, Disney, Sony, Paramount, FX, Amazon,
- Theatrical highlights: Knives Out, Kingsmen, American Hustle, Inglorious Bastards
- Series Launch highlights: Mayans MX, Younger, Jack Ryan
Toy Box Entertainment
Copywriter-Producer Los Angeles, CA, 2008-2009
- Lead writer of creative marketing campaigns for Theatrical and Home Entertainment
- Directed talent shoots & managed post-production
- Project highlights: Sony Studios Go Green Initiative, Obama-Biden Inauguration Committee, Multiple Sclerosis Society, Disney Parks Resorts.
Aspect Ratio, Inc.
Copywriter Los Angeles, 2003-2008
- Staff Writer for Theatrical, Home Entertainment, and Video Gaming departments
- Starting as a production assistant, became a staff writer within 18 months, Senior Staff
Writing and pitching long-form content for Film & TV gives me an edge in telling sharper, more compelling brand stories.
- Writer & Executive Producer of Official Semi-Finalist Selection (Burbank Intl’ Film Fest, 2019)
- Sold scripted & unscripted show pitches to industry-leading production companies.
- Sketch Writing, Upright Citizens Brigade
- B.A (American Studies), UC Berkeley
- Digital Design & Advertising – Arts Center College of Design, The Book Shop