I guess you could say I'm pretty profesh.
I have 15+ years agency experience helping iconic brands across Entertainment, Sports, Video Gaming, and Technology unlock breakthrough strategies and creative campaigns. One day, I’m writing brand guidelines, the next VO lines for an A-list talent. I love staying on the forefront of culture, learning from my talented collaborators, and the constant challenge of shape the way people think, act, and live… with words.
Senior Copywriter & Strategist (Freelance) Los Angeles, CA, 2017-present
I partner with industry-leading digital agencies and production studios to spearhead the strategic development and writing of cross-platform creative campaigns, as well as B2B marketing. Recent key projects for NFL Network, Warner Bros, Disney+, Facebook, Sony Pictures, Netflix, Scopely Games, Discovery Channel, Tubi, FOX Entertainment, FOX Bet, DirecTV, USA Network, others.
- B2C: Pitches, TV spots, Promos, Social & Digital, Radio, Stunts & Experiences, Tag-lines, more.
- B2B: Positioning, brand ID, sizzle reels, brand books, executive presentations, internal mantras & anthems
Core Competencies & Recent Projects:
Fan Experiences: For DC Fandome, Warner Bros’ groundbreaking virtual event (August 2020), scripted fan-favorite interactive experience, “The Joker’s Escape.”
Digital: For Scopely Games’ best-selling mobile title, “Star Trek Fleet Command”, scripted numerous special shoot spots starring talent from the movies and TV series; contributed daily social posts, building massive anticipation for expansion of game.
- STFC become Scopely's best-selling game ever
Social: In Spring 2022, helped lead strategy and creative for winning agency pitches to DC Comics and beauty brand Hairstory, making my client AOR for both
360 Campaigns: For Facebook Watch’s flagship docu-series, “Stephen Curry Versus The Game”, developed the winning agency pitch; led writing of subsequent multi-platform marketing launch.
- Series garnered highest ratings series in platform history
Promos: Lead writer for 2021 campaigns for Disney+, NFL Network, DirecTV, Hallmark, Hasbro.
Brand Launch: Lead writer for Fox Sports’ wagering app, FOX Bet; scripted viral content for celebrity brand ambassadors to capitalize on a projected $22B industry by 2022.
- Grew awareness 50% in operating states; increased brand’s wallet share by 33%
App Content: For USA Network’s hit series, “The Sinner”, led scripting of a season-long interactive app to further immerse fans; worked closely with design teams on UI and UX.
B2B: For Tubi and Fox Entertainment’s brand-new ad-supported streaming service, scripted the 2021 Executive Presentation to advertisers and media buyers.
Brand Strategist & Copywriter Los Angeles, CA, 2013-2017
Brand Identity & Positioning for major clients CNN, AMC Networks, Sony Pictures Entertainment, NFL, Major League Baseball, LA Dodgers, Pechanga Resort & Casino, Nat Geo, others.
Film & TV Marketing Creative (Freelance) Los Angeles, CA, 2009-2013
Work with numerous agencies in LA and NY, as well as directly with studios and streamers, ideating and scripting special shoot teasers, trailers, on-air spots, social content, and OOH/print for major films and TV titles.
- Studio/Networks: 20th Century Fox, Disney, Sony, Paramount, FX, Amazon,
- Theatrical highlights: Knives Out, Kingsmen, American Hustle, Inglorious Bastards
- Series Launch highlights: Mayans MX, Younger, Jack Ryan
Toy Box Entertainment
Copywriter-Producer Los Angeles, CA, 2008-2009
- Lead writer of creative marketing campaigns for Theatrical and Home Entertainment
- Directed talent shoots & managed post-production
- Project highlights: Sony Studios Go Green Initiative, Obama-Biden Inauguration Committee, Multiple Sclerosis Society, Disney Parks Resorts.
Aspect Ratio, Inc.
Copywriter Los Angeles, 2003-2008
- Staff Writer for Theatrical, Home Entertainment, and Video Gaming departments
- Starting as a production assistant, became a staff writer within 18 months, Senior Staff
Writing and pitching long-form content for Film & TV gives me an edge in telling sharper, more compelling brand stories.
- Writer & Executive Producer of Official Semi-Finalist Selection (Burbank Intl’ Film Fest, 2019)
- Sold scripted & unscripted show pitches to industry-leading production companies.
- Sketch Writing, Upright Citizens Brigade
- B.A (American Studies), UC Berkeley
- Digital Design & Advertising – Arts Center College of Design, The Book Shop